How does your Website, Blog or Facebook Page look on a mobile phone?
Are you missing out on loads of traffic and what does Google say?
Take this one minute Google Test to see … https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly
It checks …
- If text is readable without zooming
- Whether users have to scroll horizontally or zoom
- If links are far enough apart so that the correct one can be easily tapped
- For software that isn’t common on mobile devices, like Flash
And shows …
- What Googlebot sees and how it affects your website performance and search engine ranking.
- What it takes to earn “mobile friendly” status with Google. This is important because Google, and other search engines, now look for “Mobile Fiendly Tags” when determining Page Rankings and positions.
Check your site, it only takes one minute.
If your site is Mobile Friendly – Great.
If not, you know what to do.
Please pass this on to friends, colleagues or even your enemies to help their website design.